Mini UV-C Sterlizer
Mini UV-C Sterilizer
Sleek and compact this personal mini UV-C sterilizer is lightweight and perfect for at home use as well as on the go. This mini UV-Sterilizer Can discreetly fit in a woman’s purse, briefcase, or suit pocket.
•Kills up to 99.9% of Germs & Mites on hard surfaces.
•Destroys odor causing bacteria.
•Sterilize without chemicals or irritants.
• UV-C light has been proven to be a chemical- free method of sanitizing hard surfaces and other difficult to clean items.
• Laboratory proven to eliminate up to 99.9% of H1N1 MRSA in 30 seconds.
- Can be used on keyboards, laptops, mouse, telephones, mobile devices, and other electrical devices.
- Can be used on nursing bottles, pacifiers, toys, baby clothes, and other similar items.
-Can be used on stools, towels, bathtub, comb, bath mat, basin.
- Can be used to sterilize makeup brushes after being washed and dried, false lashes, eyeshadow palettes, and other related cosmetic items.
- Simple operation, just press the switch button to sterilize.
- Built-in automatic safety switch. When the lamp tube of the germicidal stick is facing upwards in the working state, the UV lamp is automatically turned off. To restore to the working state, just rotate the lamp of the germicidal stick to face down.
-Can be powered by USB connection (cannot be charged), and also supports 4 AAA batteries.
1. Safety Notice
To ensure safety and proper usage of this product, please consult instruction manual inside package before initial use.
- Do not drop the device.
-Place device away from water or any type of liquid.
- Keep device away from children and pets.
- Use a dry and soft clean cloth to wipe the device.
2. Effects of Sterilization
Through UV irradiation, the DNA structure of a single felled virus will be damaged. This will lead to the virus’s immediate death or loss of reproductivity. It generally takes 30 seconds or more for the effects of sterilization to take place. It has been proven that ultraviolet light can destroy bacteria, fungi, virus, and unicellular algae.